Statement of Faith:
- We believe in one God who eternally exists as three persons, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- The Bible is the inspired and only infallible Word of God.
- We are all sinners who have sinned against a perfectly holy God.
- The wages of our sin is spiritual death (eternal separation from God).
- God sent His Son to pay for our sins. Jesus was born of a virgin, lived a perfectly sinless life, and was crucified. On the third day after His death, He rose physically from the dead, and then ascended into Heaven where He now is seated at the right hand of the Father.
- The only way to forgiveness is through the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ.
- This forgiveness is a free gift that cannot be earned through good deeds or any other action. It is achieved only through faith in Christ and that His death is sufficient payment for all our sins.
Application for Membership: In making application to Mesquite Christian Home School Association (MCHSA) I do hereby state that I agree with the above statement of faith, I am conducting my homeschool in accordance with the Texas Education Code and the Leeper decision, I am teaching with a written curriculum, which includes reading, grammar, spelling, arithmetic, and good citizenship. I further understand to be a member in good standing requires me to take responsibility for the behavior and actions of my family at all sponsored activities. Lastly, I will not hold Mesquite Christian Home School Association, any of it's officers or any of its members liable for any accident, injury, or loss suffered by me or any member of my family or guest on any events, outings, meetings, or other activity engaged in by Mesquite Christian Home School Association.