MCHSA Membership Regulation:
- You must agree with our Statement of Faith.
- You are not required to attend any function if you don't want to. You may attend as many as you like. Our group is about socialization so you get to choose what is right for your family.
- You may NOT be disrespectful to anyone, at any time, in any way, for any reason.
- You MUST be considerate of others. Remember, we are all different and some people may take offence to something you don't. So think before you make a comment.
- You may NOT partake in any kind of gossip. Do NOT talk about other people.
- If you have an issue with another member. Send them a private message, an email, or call them, explaining what was said and why you have an issue with it. You may NOT start a public "Flame War" on our Facebook page or via email.
- If you have any kind of issue with MCHSA itself, notify the President at to discuss it with us, not with other people who can't help fix it.
Failure to follow these rules can result explusion from MCHSA. In nearly 15 years, we have never had to expel anyone from our group. In the event that we ever have to: your membership dues are not refundable. If you have a question that is not addressed here, please feel free to email us.